Friday, February 20, 2009

++ PlaN yg TAk MENjadi ++

adoiyai......nak dijadikan cerita......im supposed to have my bufday bash party somewhere in kl...the best part is, everyone that i invited atually BROOKE !!!!..inccluding ME !!!!!..hahahahah....yela nak buat cam ner, hari jadiku di tengah2 bulan...

anyway, walaupun saat harijadi ku di saat yg genting, i stil have my suprise celebration....its all done by ma beloved fren...thanks wantin, faj, nadia, mindy, kuna n kalai....u guys made the day so special with the small choc cake n treat me DOMINOS !!!!!....yummyyyy.....even dow i hope SOMEONE wish me that day, but, nope !!!!!...no wish from that person....HAMPANYA !!!!!.....

rite now what worries me is my job....bos haku saud that our cargo keeps on dropping day by day and we need to kick someone from our team....i dun want to loose any of my team....n i dont want to quit that job !!!!...damn it, y bile kite da serasi ngn sesuatu tu, we need to give it away ??????...shipping business is nt doing well now n our company is facing a big lost now....even dow i know that i might be can keeping my job, but i dun wan to loose any of ma fren there...i loved everyone...I MEAN EVERYONE...!!!!!

well, its almost 4 am in the m ornig, 2morrow going to be some day where ma kuz is planning to celebrate ma bufday dalam keadaan yg agak sederhana mengikut bajet !!!....hahaha...sounds funny but anyways thanks u guys....i appreciate it so much...nnti bile smua da duit kite pegi BERSUKE RIE okeh dokie????.....

No comments: